22-Channel Compact Digital Mixer
TouchMix is quite simply the most powerful, compact mixer ever created. It offers the features, capabilities and sound quality of the world’s most esteemed large format consoles in a highly compact and portable package that’s small enough to be carry-on luggage. Perfect for musicians, bands, AV production professionals and small performance venues, the TouchMix-16 goes “Beyond Mixing” by offering Wizards, Presets and other beneficial tools that help both seasoned audio professionals and novices alike get great results quickly and easily.
Its 22 mixing channels (16 Mic/Line, 4 Line, Stereo USB) and 12 outputs offer ample signal management ﬂexibility while advanced features such as class-A microphone preamps, Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards, real-time analyzer (RTA) and 20-channel direct-to-external-drive recording make it equally competent as both a professional live sound or recording tool.
The touch-and-turn interface of TouchMix allows for tactile control over fader and mixer parameters while also providing a hardware connection to the mixer. Mixer functions and displays are duplicated via iOS® or Android® devices over Wi-Fi, providing both portable, wireless connectivity as well as additional control of mixer functionality.
The TouchMix-16 comes complete with USB Wi-Fi adapter and carrying case.
Key features include:
*Stated features require Firmware Version 3.0 or greater
- Capacitive touchscreen offers a wealth of on-screen information while also providing confident hands-on control
- 120 presets provide real-world live sound settings for commonly-used instruments and microphones
- Simple and Advanced modes offer either basic or comprehensive controls
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Real-time analyzer (RTA) provides instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- 10 Aux mixes provide superior monitor configuration capabilities
- 22-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback — capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
- MP3 playback direct from USB
- On-board multi-language user guide
- Download future upgrades directly from the Internet
- 120 Channel Presets developed by experienced, live sound engineers in live venues working with musicians, all manner of instruments, popular microphones and pickups and multiple speaker systems. Specifically designed for live sound reinforcement of music and speech, less skilled users will be able to put together their best mixes ever while experienced operators will find that these presets let them get a great mix together in record time.
- The Anti-Feedback Wizard – available on all mix outputs – helps the operator “ring out” the system by automatically dropping narrow-band filters onto offending feedback frequencies during set-up. After the Wizard has done its job it continues to identify suspected feedback frequencies that can be suppressed using the “Manual Kill” button. For those who prefer to do it themselves, the Anti-Feedback filters may be adjusted manually.
- The Room Tuning Wizard assists the operator in adjusting equalization and fine tuning a loudspeaker system to an acoustical space. Once the Wizard has measured and compensated for room acoustics, the user can apply a factory programmed response or adjust to taste.
- Knowing what effect to use, routing inputs to it and sending the effect to the right outputs can be a daunting task. The Effects Wizard narrows those choices down to things that make sense for your instrument or vocal. Once you’ve selected an effect, the Wizard makes it simple to route to and from the effect. Easy for the novice – fast for the pro.
- The Gain Wizard continuously monitors and displays input clipping indicators along with providing guidance on properly setting input gain trim.
- TouchMix also helps get the most from your QSC amplifiers and loudspeakers. All mixer outputs include setting guides and presets for QSC amplifiers and speakers.
- Optimum gain setting for your K, K.2, KLA or KW speakers and GXD series amplifiers.
- On-board presets for K.2 Series replicate the application presets found on the K.2 Series rear panel.
- Presets for E-Series loudspeakers are also available that further optimize these loudspeakers’ performance.
- The color, capacitive touch screen provides a helpful, graphical user interface. Physical controls including a large, precise, master encoder combine with the display for fast, intuitive touch-and-turn operation. The graphic interface also makes it possible to provide more helpful guidance on many tasks.
- At the push of the Info button a complete, built-in user guide (in seven languages) is available on the mixer’s screen to help you understand every control and function.
- Simple and Advanced Modes – Simple mode presents a reduced set of controls that will be less confusing and intimidating to novice users. Individual sets of controls (EQ, compressors, gates, effects) may be set to Simple mode. Advanced Mode opens up all mixer parameters for complete control and refinement.
- Screens and controls are arranged and linked to assist workflow. Many functions may be accessed in multiple ways so you’ll find what you want where you expect to find it.
- A variety of complete mixer scenes designed for everything from corporate events to a full funk band with horns are built into the mixers. You can save time and effort by recalling the scene that’s most similar to your show and making modifications as needed. You can also save your own scenes to the mixer’s internal memory or to USB media.